Choose Your Counsel Wisely.
Former Judges And Former Prosecutors Fighting For You. We Get Results.
Mr. Bullock completed his undergraduate work at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke and later earned his law degree from Campbell University's Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law.
After being admitted to the bar, Mr. Bullock began his legal career as an associate in a small firm. There he was able to practice in several areas of the law, including criminal defense, domestic litigation, personal injury, estates and real estate transactions.
Mr. Bullock later was employed as a prosecutor for the 11th Prosecutorial District which included Harnett, Johnston and Lee counties. As an assistant district attorney, Charlie was tasked with prosecuting a wide array of criminal offenses. He began his prosecutorial career assigned to district court but was quickly promoted to handling felony matters in superior court. He has tried numerous cases both to juries in Superior Court and judges in District Court.
In 2008, Mr. Bullock was elected as a District Court Judge for the 11th Judicial District, an office he held until 2012. While on the bench he became a certified Juvenile Court Judge through the North Carolina School of Government. This experience allowed him the opportunity to preside over hundreds of cases involving all areas of the law.
Mr. Bullock's area of practice includes domestic litigation, criminal defense, estates, personal injury and all areas of trial litigation. He also represents clients in the District Courts where he once presided as the Judge.
When not spending time with his family, Charlie also serves his community as a volunteer to many local civic organizations to include: the Dunn Shriners, Coats Grove Fire Department and Special Olympics.
Areas Of Practice
- Domestic Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Trial Litigation
- North Carolina, 2003
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Buies Creek, North Carolina
- University of North Carolina, Pembroke, North Carolina
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Harnett County Bar, Former President
- Harnett County Bar, Former Vice President
- Harnett County Bar, Former Secretary
Past Employment Positions
- Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Law Library Assistant
- Adams & Howell, P.A., Attorney / Law Clerk
- Wyane Roper & Associates, Law Clerk
- District Attorney's Office in Harnett County, Prosecutor
- 11th Prosecutorial District (Harnett, Johnston and Lee counties), Prosecutor
- 11th Judicial District, District Court Judge, 2008 to 2012
- North Carolina School of Government, Certified Juvenile Court Judge
Pro Bono Activities
- Dunn Shriners
- Coats Grove Fire Department
- Special Olympics