An Overview Of Our Criminal Defense Practice
At Stewart, Schmidlin, & Bullock, PLLC, our goal is to help you build a strong defense to whatever criminal charges you may be facing. Attorneys Walter A. Schmidlin and Charles P. Bullock have prior experience as prosecutors, and have seen both sides of many of these issues. They are committed to providing you with the skilled assistance that you need when you have been arrested for a crime.
Representing Clients Charged With State Or Federal Crimes
Our lawyers have over four decades of combined legal experience helping North Carolina residents find solutions to their problems. We have helped many of our clients with their criminal defense concerns, including those who have been charged with crimes such as:
- DUI, DWI and other alcohol- and drug-related driving offenses
- Traffic tickets, including speeding, reckless driving and other moving violations
- Drug sales, drug possession, drug manufacturing and drug distribution charges
- Assault and battery, assault with a deadly weapon, child abuse, homicide and other violent crimes
- White collar crimes such as extortion, embezzlement or fraud
- Federal crimes, including white collar crimes and drug offenses
- Appeals of criminal convictions, as well as post-conviction issues such as probation and parole violations
We will seek the best deal possible in your specific situation, but we are also ready to go to trial from the very beginning because we are trial lawyers. Good trial lawyers negotiate the best deal possible first, so that the client can make an educated assessment of the risks involved at trial. We will ensure that you have the information that you need to decide the appropriate steps you wish to take in your case. We will be with you throughout the entire process, available to answer any questions that you may have about the charges you are facing.
Results Matter. Choose Your Counsel Wisely.
To discuss your concerns with our criminal defense attorneys, located in Smithfield, please call our office at 919-300-6494 or send us an email to schedule a consultation. We have helped numerous Johnston County clients defend themselves against a number of different criminal charges.