Choose Your Counsel Wisely.
Let Us Fight For You.

The legal team at Stewart, Schmidlin, Bullock & Gourley, PLLC

Issues Concerning Child Support

The lawyers at Stewart, Schmidlin, Bullock & Gourley, PLLC, have over four decades of combined experience obtaining results for their clients. For clients with child support concerns, our legal team is focused on helping you receive a result that matches the facts present in your case.

Understanding Child Support In North Carolina

The child support that is awarded in Johnston County and throughout North Carolina is based upon certain guidelines listed in the state law. The courts determine the income of each of the parents, the living situations of the child and then use the formula to set the amount of support in each case. You can find out more about the possible child support that may be awarded in your case by visiting North Carolina’s child support calculator page.*

Whether you are looking to receive child support or have disagreements with your spouse over the amount to be paid, our lawyers are confident that we can help. We review the financial situation of the parties and are able to gain a clear view of the actual income of each of the spouses. We will then present your case to the courts, describing why your requests should be granted.

Results Matter. Choose Your Counsel Wisely.

To speak to our Smithfield child support attorneys, please call our office at 919-989-8900 or send us an email. Our legal team has helped many families with these difficult questions, and we are confident that we will be able to help you find the support agreements that match your specific goals.

The purpose of this calculator is informational and educational only. It does not constitute legal advice. This child support calculator is based on statutory guidelines. The court has the final authority to determine the amount of child support awarded. This number is only an estimate and is not a guarantee of the amount of child support that will be awarded. Other factors may affect the amount of child support awarded.